Week 9


The size of an olive! Wow!! It wasn't that long ago that baby was the size of a poppyseed and now it's about an inch long. Also on babies list of achievments is it has now left the embryo stage and is a real fetus. The head has straightened out, is more fully developed, the ears are more prominent and some new organs are forming such as the liver, spleen and gallbladder. Tiny muscles are forming allowing baby to move his/her arms and legs but mommy won't feel anything for a couple more months. Also, babies heart is now large and strong enough to hear with a handheld Doppler. Amazing!

Rhonda has been feeling pretty good. She still has moments of nausea but they are few and far between. Still no throwing up so I have to say she is one of the lucky ones! We both really believe that taking prenatals early on, like months before you get pregnant, really helps. And I just LOVE her little belly bump. With all of the Christmas hustle and bustle for us over the next few weeks, I'm sure we'll be amazed how much she changes in that short period of time.

As for me, I got to TTC (try to conceive) again last week. My cycles have been off but we are still not giving up hope. It just takes once!! It's too early for me to know yet, so we'll watch my temperatures closely this week and if things look good, I'll take a pregnancy test. If not, I'll try again next time. Wish me luck!!
~Crystal

1 comments:

  1. Wow, wouldn't that be amazing, two babies a couple of months apart. I'll put in a good word upstairs for you Crystal and one for Rhonda's continuing good health. I'm loving this baby blog!!

    Hugs and kisses,
    Auntie Jo

    ReplyDelete

 

Find Us on Facebook

Join Us On Pinterest

Grab Our Button

Raising Brielle

------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------

Followers