Week 6

Rhonda has just finished week 6 and is now into week 7. She has had some nausea but nothing more. We read that taking prenatals early on, like when you start trying to get pregnant, can really help eliminate morning sickness. Maybe this is why it hasn't been that bad? No matter what, I'm sure Rhonda is grateful that she isn't visiting the great white telephone.

Every time we visit a store, I have the urge to buy something for baby...but it hasn't happened. I just haven't seen anything I just have to buy...yet anyway! My mom bought a few blue baby items months ago when we first started trying. Even if it's a girl, we don't mind a little blue. And the day after we found out baby was on the way, Chris & Nicole (brother & sis-in-law) bought the baby blanket you see in weeks 4 & 5 pictures. It's so soft and cuddly and I can't wait until the day I get to hold our brand new baby wrapped in it. Warms my heart just thinking about it.
~Crystal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Find Us on Facebook

Join Us On Pinterest

Grab Our Button

Raising Brielle

------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------

Followers