Ultrasound Booked

Rhonda will have her first ultrasound today at 1:00. Apparently the doctor wants to rule out an ectopic pregnancy which we didn't even know about until yesterday. I find it strange that he didn't mention it in during the doctors visit. We researched the signs of an ectopic pregnancy and the only thing that Rhonda had was spotting but wouldn't you know it, it stopped the day she went for her appointment...which we are THRILLED about!

Our dear friend Marilyn offered to watch my daycare kids for me so I could go to the ultrasound but with the timing and not knowing how long it will take, I think it's best I not go. If for some reason something doesn't look right on the ultrasound, Rhonda has an appointment with the doctor afterwards, which is why we're unsure of how long everything will take today.

I'm really hoping that Rhonda comes back with a picture. I don't care if it's only a dot....I want to see!!!

Update:
Here is the very first belly bump picture of my beautiful wife!! Beautiful!! Can't wait to see it grow...grow...grow!!

~Crystal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Find Us on Facebook

Join Us On Pinterest

Grab Our Button

Raising Brielle

------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------

Followers