Our 1st Mother's Day


From Brielle & Mommy Rhonda, I got 40 beautiful carnations for Mother's Day. Rhonda placed an order through the MS Society a long time ago and decided to buy 40 since I'm turning 40 this year. How sweet of her to remember. And when she came into the house with them, Brielle was very proud to help Mommy carry them to me.
 
To Mommy Rhonda from Brielle & I, we had to get a little creative on what to get the girl who just buys whatever it is she wants. Rhonda is one of the hardest people to buy for! So, we came up with the idea to do our own little photo shoot and capture new pictures so Mommy would always remember what her baby girl looked like the exact week of our 1st Mother's Day. I did cheat and popped in some pics from a few days earlier.  So here are the photos below and the cover of the book is above in the picture with my flowers.
Cover photo

Cover photo

Happy 1st Mothers Day





























Love, Brielle


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Find Us on Facebook

Join Us On Pinterest

Grab Our Button

Raising Brielle

------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------

Followers