Change of Date

Sooooooo, I really want to go to the next ultrasound...you know, the one where we will "hopefully" get to find out the sex of the baby...but the dilema was to find someone to look after my daycare kids. The trick is that we don't know a whole lot of people here and it's best that the person be someone the kids all know. Rhonda had the brilliant idea to ask one of the part-time mom's if she could come on one of her days off. And thankfully, SHE SAID YES!!!!! Treena is mom to Farryn (19 months) & Laine (6 years), who have been coming here the longest. She knows all of the kids and lives in our area, so she doesn't have far to go. We are VERY grateful that she is doing this for us. I am so excited because I haven't been to one appointment yet, which means I haven't even experienced hearing the heartbeat.

Everytime I think about the experience, I imagine that I won't be able to control the tears...especially since just thinking about it makes me tear up. For those of you who know the Dyck side of my family, you know we suffer from "allergies." Allergies in our family means the uncontrollable urge to cry. Yes, we're sappy...and darned proud of it!!!! Haha

The new ultrasound date is March 8 at 9:00 am. Mark your calendars!

A big THANK YOU to Treena!! This means so much to us!!

In baby bump news....it's growing! I love it so much. Pregnancy looks so cute on Rhonda, which I'm sure she's thrilled to hear. Hahaha I'll try to get her to do an updated photo soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Find Us on Facebook

Join Us On Pinterest

Grab Our Button

Raising Brielle

------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------

Followers