50 Days

That's right folks! Only 50 days until baby is due to arrive. Yes, she could come early....or late....we get that. But 50 days....sheesh....I thought we would never get this close!! But we are VERY GRATEFUL that we've all come this far in good health and good spirits.

Today we have an ultrasound and will be finding out baby girls size; weight and height, to see how she is growing. If it's normal, if she's small or a big girl. We're hoping for normal. Normal is good at this point. I mean, once she's here, she'll be far from normal. She'll be MAGNIFICENT!!!

As far as mommy is concerned, I'm doing good. Have a bit of a headcold but nothing serious. Oh, wait....you probably want to know how mommy Rhonda is doing. Sorry! She's doing great! Looks great! Feels great!! Yup, mommy and baby together are doing just great! Baby girl is a mover and a shaker and keeps mommy grunting and groaning with all of her karate moves inside. And every chance she get's, she kicks me in the head while I rest my head on Rhonda's belly to try to feel and hear baby girl. Like I say, this is the only time she'll get away with kicking me in the head. I think she's taking full advantage.

I'll keep you posted later on how the appointment goes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Find Us on Facebook

Join Us On Pinterest

Grab Our Button

Raising Brielle

------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------

Followers